Magnetic eyelashes have become a trend, as they don’t require glue to attach and are very easy to remove. Let’s see how to do it with our step-by-step guide.
False eyelashes are not a novelty, but within these, we can say that the magnetic eyelashes seem to have become fashionable, although due to its particularity of joining our eyelashes as if they were a magnet, we may have problems when it comes to knowing how to put them on and remove them. So let’s take a look at a step-by-step guide on how to apply and remove magnetic eyelashes.
- How to take care of your skin in summer?
- 8 best exercises you should do in the pool to burn a lot of calories
- How to combat constipation with natural remedies?
For many women having long and lush eyelashes is what makes the difference for our makeup to look more or less spectacular, and although we can resort to “tricks” or remedies such as jojoba oil to lengthen our eyelashes, the truth is that there is nothing like wearing false eyelashes that in recent times have been revolutionized thanks to the irruption of those that are magnetic, which do not require the use of glue so that in fact, the application will be easier and faster as we tell you.
Steps to apply and remove magnetic eyelashes
Magnetic eyelashes are exactly what the name suggests, as they consist of false eyelashes with small magnets that allow a perfect fit. Unlike the classic ones, which are attached with a specific glue, magnetic eyelashes do not need other tools to be worn and only a minimum of practice is necessary for them to adhere and obtain a perfect aesthetic result.
- To attach and remove the magnetic eyelashes we only have to follow a series of very specific steps that allow us to join all the parts of which these eyelashes consist. If you notice, when we buy our fake magnetic eyelashes, in the package we find four pieces, exactly two per eye. Each one will have identification markings that will allow us to understand which part should be placed on top and which part should be attached to the real eyelashes.
- The eye make-up must necessarily be applied before applying the eyelashes and allowed to dry completely, to prevent the magnets from getting dirty.
- Mascara can be used with complete peace of mind, always before applying the false eyelashes, eliminating any excess clumps that would hinder the adhesion of the magnetic areas.
- Once we have finished with the eye makeup, we proceed with the application of the eyelashes. Take the magnetic eyelash with your fingers, or with tweezers and place it over the real eyelashes of one of the two eyes, making sure that the marked part is facing downwards.
- At this point, we have to add the lower piece, and we will hear a small click, which indicates that the two parts are hooked.
- To remove the magnetic tabs, just take them between your thumb and forefinger and move them to the outer corner of the eye. We will feel that the magnets will lose their grip and, therefore, they will be easy to remove.
- Once we have removed them, we should place the eyelashes in their special container waiting to be used again. If we buy a good quality product and avoid smudging them with makeup, we can use our eyelashes several times for a long time. Magnetic eyelashes are born to last longer than the classic ones, so their cost is even a little higher than the glued ones.