Kendall Jenner has a body that looks handmade. However, it is not the result of miracle diets or cosmetic treatments. Not even an incredible genetic inheritance. The trick to the toned abdomen that has contributed so much to popularize crop tops lies in a rigorous exercise regimen and a careful diet, which we tell you below.
The 13 exercise routines in 11 minutes that Kendall Jenner works out with every day
In addition to shaping her body with boxing, with which she works at once buttocks, legs, abs, arms, shoulders, wrists, and back; she goes hiking, thus toning buttocks, legs, abs and helping to prevent diseases while enjoying nature; she also loves paddle-surfing when summer comes, a sport without the impact that does not require great physical or technical skills and with which we can burn up to 700 calories in an hour.
However, in his day-to-day life, he follows a high-intensity workout consisting of short exercises, with hardly any breaks in between. This type of training is ideal for working the whole body and burning as many calories as possible in the shortest possible time when we do not have it.
The model, with her busy schedule, dedicates eleven minutes every day of the week to perform a circuit for which only a basic mat is needed and that can be done perfectly without leaving home. What’s more, it is accessible to everyone.
- How to take care of your skin in summer?
- 8 best exercises you should do in the pool to burn a lot of calories
- How to combat constipation with natural remedies?
It consists of 13 exercises that are a combination of various types of planks and leg lifts performed in intervals of between 15 and 30 seconds. Here is the sequence that follows:
- 30 seconds of the plank with forearms supported.
- 30 seconds of the plank with arms extended.
- 30 seconds of side plank.
- 5 repetitions on each side of lateral planks with the abdomen.
- 15 seconds of the plank with 3 alternative supports.
- 15 seconds of the plank with front and back movements.
- 5 repetitions with each leg of the climber with forearms resting.
- 20 repetitions of classic crunches.
- 30 seconds of bicycle crunches.
- 20 seconds of vertical crunches.
- 15 repetitions of frog kick sit-ups.
- 15 repetitions of twisting crunches.
- 15 reps with each leg of back leg extension.
On her YouTube channel, Jenner has been kind enough to share a video in which we can see and copy exactly how we should correctly do each exercise. Now all that’s left is to get out the mat and get motivated.